Thursday, February 07, 2013

Worthington Area Art League Exhibit at High Road Gallery

I'm part of an exhibit with the Worthington Area Art League showing at the High Road Gallery this month. I didn't make it on Sunday to the reception, but yesterday on my lunch hour, I stopped by to see the show. It is a really nice show with a wide range of mediums.

I have two oil paintings in the show, and I was really excited to see that one of them is SOLD!

Cat Tails at Water's Edge  (SOLD)
 There is still one available (below) - the show is until Saturday, Feb. 23rd.
Triple Pears

1 comment:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

I remember both of these from when you first posted them. I LOVE them both.... exceptional, both of them.

Congratulations on the sale. I wouldn't be surprised if the other doesn't sell too.