Saturday, September 26, 2009

Plein Air Saturday - Freeman Family farm

Today the group met at the Freeman Family farm. It was a cold drizzling day. I had to deliver artwork for the Anthem show in the middle of the morning, so I didn't plan on painting with the group today, but wanted to stop by. I got a new cellphone yesterday, and wanted to try out the cellphone camera to see if it would be a good substitute for my regular camera. I rarely print out my photos to be framed anyway, generally just viewing them online or to use as reference for my painting. Here's the pics. Now, I just need to learn to keep steady while the shutter is moving. A few of these were taken with the setting set for 'cloudy day'. You may notice a difference.

While I was taking photos, the rain started to pour down, so I didn't stay. Some of the group continued painting under their umbrellas! Dedication to their art!

No comments: