Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Morning






Kept waking up and checking the clock. I hate traveling to other time zones...how confusing. About 2am here, I heard a loud commotion on the street below. I think somebody got mugged. Heard stuff like, 'get down', 'shut up' and 'POLICICO".... was leary about getting up and looking out, so just rolled over and tried to sleep. I finally got up about 6am and got dressed. Went down to the hotel's free hot breakfast. Custom made omelets, and also a hot buffet. I ate sensibly, and brought back a yogurt and fruit to put in my in room frig.

The room is really nice. Two room suite, with not one, not two, but THREE sinks. Microwave, coffeemaker, and frig, two TVs, a dining table and living room set. Balcony overlooking the bay. The bed had 5 nice pillows and was fairly comfy, but not quite a soft as mine at home....



I am drinking my Starbucks coffee and will leave in about an hour to catch the trolley tour and on to Balboa Park....

No comments: