Monday, October 16, 2006

Power Shopping

Here's a shot from my balcony of a Navy ship heading into port. Note the closeup of the guys standing onboard.


Went to Seaport Village again tonight. Decided it was time for some real power shopping. Found a nice shop where I bought a pink opal- pinky ring, and some diachonic (sp?) glass earrings. Also had to have the standard sweatshirt jacket with SAN DIEGO across the front. Bargain shopper that I am, the one I picked had a flaw, so got 10% off.

Then I went to Buster's Beach Shack for dinner. Had coconut shrimp over mango rice.

Here's a couple more pics out my balcony. Look at that skyline! That's the local rail commuter trainline under the row of palm trees.



1 comment:

Trista Hill said...

I love reading your blog! Wish it was warmer there for you but what can we expect this time of year...

I also love reading about what food you had -- you are much more adventurous than I am when trying new things.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next!