Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 - Artwork Tally and Review


I did not make on-going notes on my art stats at all in 2016. I had to check back on the blog/Facebook/Instagram to see what I accomplished. I am always surprised when I go back and tally my previous year!

Below is my accomplishments (keep in mind that the majority of the artwork were not perfect and in many cases just experimental):

Accomplishments for 2016

    Painted Plein Air - 27 times
    Plein air competition - 1
    Artwork Sales – 0   ugh!!  ;-(
    New Work – 56
    Exhibits – 6
    Awards – 1 Honorable Mention
    Organized Artist Retreat – 1
    Organized and taught a pastel workshop - 1
    Art trips – 2
    Attended art class – 1
    Tinkering Projects - 2
    Etsy (my apron pattern)- (shop stats - 4679 views, 174 favs, 29 sales!)

Another very productive year!! I need to work on marketing to sell more artwork!

No comments: