Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Some pics of the condo

Here's a few shots of the condo. Because of the bright sun coming in the windows, everything looks a bit washed out in these pictures. I didn't bother taking a picture of the guest room upstairs or the baths. But its a total of a bit over 1800 sq ft. You can see the sun room through the doorway in the living room. I'd posted pics of the sun room several posts back.

I took a couple extra days off work over the 4th to get the rest of the boxes unpacked and the garage organized. I'm really comfortable and so happy in the new place. I've met lots of the other condo residents and everyone seems very nice. Now if the weather would just cool down a little bit, I could get back out and do some walking and biking in my new neighborhood! I guess I should check out the complex pool instead - I used to live at the pool when I was a kid, but its been years and am feeling a bit shy about heading down there. The "Welcome Committee" ladies did stop by my condo the first week I was here and gave me a tour of the pool and workout room.





Above, is a shot of the master bedroom with my abstract painting hanging on the wall (I had shown this painting on the blog about 6 weeks ago).

No comments: