Monday, March 08, 2010

Update about the house sale...

I've been silent about the progress with the house sale, because there hasn't been much progress. I've had a good number of showings considering the nasty weather in the last couple months. The feedback has been positive in general, but the negatives are they don't like the galley kitchen nor the corner lot (on a cul-de-sac, but corner of a busy main road) - those two things I can't change. I've had 2 or 3 families really like it, and have visited twice, but they all have a place to sell before they can buy mine.... So no offers yet.

We are still trying to lure in the first time homebuyers who are trying to get the tax incentive. They have to sign a contract by Apr 30th to qualify. So with only about 6 wks left for that, we will probably lower the price this week to get more interest. Sigh....... I'm ready for this to be over....

My realtor and I took two days this weekend to view the condos I am interested in and we have the list narrowed down to 4-5.... which I am already decorating in my mind.... how my studio will be setup, etc... That's the most important room, right?

No comments: