Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fun With Ebay / Painting on Hold


I had great fun selling my art quilts on Ebay. I sold a total of 41 pieces and although they didn't all sell for my market price, I am happy. Feels good to purge things that were just hiding in storage under the bed. I kept my favorites, of course.

Painting class is on hold. My teacher, Stan is ill and will probably need heart surgery in a couple months. Wishing him a speedy recovery. When time allows, I will get the paints out on my own.

Next week I start a drawing class with my previous teacher, Charlie. Looking forward to that and will probably post scans from that class soon.

Spring finally seems to be taking hold over Winter, so here is an old springlike picture of mine from Inniswood Metro park to brighten the blog.

No comments: